We hope that you’ll never need to return a product from us, but we know that your choice matters, so if you ever need to return a product because you’ve changed your mind about it, here’s how:
Returning A Product (Non-Faulty):
If you have changed your mind about the product you have brought, then you may return it, providing the following terms are met:
- The goods must be unused AND unopened due to Health and Safety.
- The goods must be in their original condition & packaging.
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The goods must be received back within 14 days from the day you received them.
- The Buyer will be liable for any return postage costs, which are non-refundable.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods and offer no refund or exchange.
To return an item you no longer want, please contact us here.
Returning A Product (Faulty):
If you have received any goods that are in a faulty/broken status then you may return the goods and receive a like-for-like exchange of the product or a full refund.
Faulty items need to be posted back, or notified to us via email within 7 days of you receiving the goods.
For returns or exchanges of faulty products, please contact us here.